Before you apply for a basement parking permit, please read the following information. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basement parking permits are only available for Hale Village Management Ltd bays. We have 74 bays which are located under Albemarle Court and are clearly marked.
- Parking permits are only available to Hale Village residents and the registered owner of the vehicle.
- The monthly charge is £91.67 via standing order. Or you can pay £1,100 for 12 months in one instalment via bank transfer.
- We do not offer basement parking to residents with outstanding tickets or fines.
- Vehicle access to the basement is through Jarrow Road entrance only. We cannot provide access to the buildings and we strongly recommend walking the route to Jarrow road if you do not have access to the basement.
- To cancel the basement parking you will need to give 30 days’ notice, return the fob and basement permit. There will be a £15 charge if you are unable to return the fob.
- There is limited space in the basement. Once your form is submitted and reviewed you will be added to the waiting list and contacted once a space becomes available. Unfortunately we don’t know how long the waiting list is as it depends how many residents relinquish their permits.